Rooster

Rooster on PhotoPeach

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Carpe Diem ~ Seize The Day!

I was nervous at the beginning of this lab. I had had Chef Hitz for my freshman viennoiserie class and I knew he was strict, but in a good way. My initial thoughts on the class have totally shifted. I really enjoyed making all of the pieces for each of the showpieces I made, in addition to seeing everyone else's pieces. Was it stressful at times? Yes. But was it worth it? Definitely.

At the beginning, you may hope that the class goes by fast. Don't! I wish we had more time. Enjoy each moment you have in the class because no other class is like this one. It really has become one of my favorite classes I've taken at JWU so far.

1 comment:

  1. My first day of lab I was really nervous to start because I didn't know what I was getting myself into and I haven't had labs in about three years. After chef explained to us what we were going to do during the class I got even more nervous. My advise is to come up with a production list the night before to help you with organizing your production list. This had helped me a lot everyday and I started to become less and less nervous everyday.

    ReplyDelete